JASPER Expands Late Model Availability of GM 6L0E and 6L90E Transmissions!
Jasper Engines & Transmissions has expanded the availability of its remanufactured GM 6L80E and 6L90E transmissions. Originally released in April 2011 for 2007-2009 GM applications, these 6-speed transmissions are available on exchange for the following 2010-2012 vehicles:
- Chevrolet Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe, Silverado 1500-3500, Express 1500-4500
- GMC Sierra 1500-3500, Yukon, Savana 1500-4500
- Cadillac Escalade
As we celebrate the many accomplishments of this year and look forward to the next one, we often gather with friends and family and sing the old time favorite Auld Lang Syne. What many people do not know is....the lyrics even though this is one of the most popular songs of all time. We wanted to say "thank you" for your business and trust and thought the perfect way was for us to share the song itself with you right here.
Brad Keselowski won the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship for Penske Racing. Clint Bowyer finished second for Michael Waltrip Racing. What did these two drivers have in common? Their race cars used components built by the NASCAR Driveline Division of Jasper Engines and Transmissions. Keselowski ran a JASPER Differential in 2012, and Bowyer used a JASPER 4-Speed Transmission. Sprint Cup Series cars equipped with JASPER products accounted for 16 Wins in 2012, 72 top-five finishes and 134 top-ten finishes.
Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured drivetrain products, is offering complete remanufactured GM front axle actuator assemblies for 4WD and AWD late model SUVs. These actuator assemblies fit the following vehicles:
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer
- 2002-2008 GMC Envoy
- 2002-2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 2003-2007 Isuzu Ascender
AC, Car Battery and More Care Tips
1. Run your AC in winter To keep your car’s air-conditioning system fit for the next warm season, run it a few times throughout the winter. This will prevent moving parts in the compressor from seizing. Also, circulating the refrigerant will help keep the seals soft and pliant.